Re: [amibroker] Incorrect Risk:Reward Stats in Backtest Report!

I've had no joy getting accurate profit calculations for FX w/ rate to base conversion. As a
consequence all of the backtesters lovely stats are meaningless. I use explorations for profit calc
and hand-calculate some stats in a speadsheet. Here's a link to my bug report - feel free to add to
it! GRANT

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/view_bug.php?bug_id=707