Re: [amibroker] can i change each work sheet background to different colours in AB 9

1. Background per cvhart can be done in AFL using functions
*SetChartBkColor( color ) ;
**SetChartBkGradientFill( topcolor, bottomcolor, titlebkcolor = default ) ;*
Just be aware to not choose same colour as the axes

2. Sorry, don't know what you mean

3. A procedure is available using external js script file. You just need to
follow the procedure. Read the Understanding Categories in help files and
follow the link at the end of this.
There is also a file placed somewhere, either on 3rd party on AB site or in
yahoo groups files somewhere that I believe has the files and  information
you need.

--
Cheers
Graham