[amibroker] Mooving average

Hi there,

   I need help, I want to construct my own "indicator", it is simple
mooving average, but I want two more parameters, on which it will
depend. First is horizontal shift (I mean, if this parametrs will be
2, my computed MA will be shifted 2 days or other time periods to the
past) and second will be vertical shifting(if this will be 2, my
computed MA will be shifted 2 dolars(or other currency) up. I am just
starting with AFL,so please could u help me and send me any comments
how to do this.

   Thanks a lot

 Ales