Re: [amibroker] Free Money: Yahoo Current download gives tomorrow's prices!

Could this be tickers that are international? For example indexes will do this if overseas. Don't think a Nasdaq ticker would, doesn't make sense but worth a look.
Dave

  ----- Original Message ---

  From: giggollo99
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2007 8:50 PM
  Subject: [amibroker] Free Money: Yahoo Current download gives tomorrow's prices!

  Well, its not as exciting as it sounds, but I just did a Yahoo Current
  download of all NASDAQ stocks at 11pm on 13th of february, and some of
  my stocks showed a new bar for the 14th of February. I looked in the
  Amiquote Download directory and it appears the data is coming with the
  wrong datestamp from Yahoo. I had to manually change the 14 feb
  datestamp to the 13th for the affected symbols in the aqd files then
  import manually into Amibroker. This is the first time i come across
  this problem, and i think you wont notice it unless ur verifying all
  your data after download because it happened only for a couple dozen
  symbols. Anybody else seeing this?