[amibroker] Re: Automatic window with a preference?

Oh yeah?  Look at a chart of NUVO with a 50/200 ma and zoom in to the
past month or two (say you were looking at daily price action).  Tell
me you can see them without putting the styleNoRescale flag on the
style as was helpfully presented by the other fellow that replied.

Thanks,
Sean