[amibroker] Re: Data transfer issue between AmiBroker and AmiQuote?

Sorry, there is no issue at all, my mistake.

Camilla Fabula <okanemucho@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: Using AmiBrober 4.90 and AmiQuote 1.94.

AmiQuote downloads properly (as it can be seen by double clicking on the ticker), but the data is not imported in AmiBroker.

Note that I observed the problem first with Amibroker 4.80 and AmiQuote 1.92, I upgraded to see whether it would make a difference.

Anyone had similar issue?

Thanks