[amibroker] Re: AB Newbie-Need help choosing data provider

I dropped eSignal because of all of their recent problems that I heard
were due to server migration, so I'm hoping that's temporary.  DTN is
a lot cheaper, but it's loaded with weird ticks that plays hell with
my charts and scans.  Sure you can "force backfill" to get rid of
them, but that gets old after a while.

Is there any way AB can filter out these ticks BEFORE they get saved
to the database or a way to otherwise deal with them efficiently?

Has anybody tried Quotes Plus lately?  I think they were acquired by
eSignal not long ago.

Chuck