[amibroker] Re: How to buy on multiple conditions?

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "trb0428" <tombrowne34@xxx> wrote:

> Hi-
>
> I want to buy when four multiple buy setup conditions rise above a
> certain level after falling below a certain level. I can easily detect
> when these setup conditions are met (all below the level) at the same
> time with the  Buy statement below but I dont want to buy then. I want
> to buy the first day when all four of these conditions are no longer
> true (all above the level) after having been true. I have tried various
> attempts using exrem and flip and  highestsince and combinations
> thereof but I can't seem to get there. I am hoping this is a common
> issue and someone can steer my down the right path.
>
> Thanks,
> Tom
>
> Sector_50DMA = Sector_ratio <= LastValue(Percentile
> (Sector_ratio,Limit_period,10));
>
> Industry_50DMA = Industry_ratio <= LastValue(Percentile
>
> Industry_rsi = RSIa(FC,12) <= LastValue(Percentile(RSIa(FC,
> 12),Limit_period,10));
>
> stock_RSI = RSI(12) <= LastValue(Percentile(RSI(12),Limit_period,10));
>
> BUY = Sector_50DMA AND Industry_50DMA AND Industry_rsi and stock_RSI

Please Help me understand this setup. so that i can try to follow your
setup as well. looking to find a right of how to enter and exiting the
stock. not sure what to look for when purchasing and selling the
stocks. only know buy low sell high. but never know when its  a good
time to sell. thanks