[amibroker] Re: Stupid Question

Same thing happened to me. Maybe Graham is right (he usually is) but I
couldn't find it either, but found how to add it manually.

Right click somewhere to the right of menu bar, in a blank space.
Choose Customize.
Select the Tools tab on top of the dialog box.
Click New.
Call it something like 'Auto-update quotes (US && Canada)' as the
original.
In the Command line below, type 'C:\Program
Files\AmiBroker\AmiQuote\Quote.exe' (or where ever your location of AQ
is. You can also browse to it).
Arguments should hold '/autoupdate'.
Initial directory is 'C:\Program Files\AmiBroker\AmiQuote' (or again,
where it is on your system).

That's it. Hope it helps.
CJ