[amibroker] Statistics

Hi
I'm interested to know how I calculate statistics in AB.

If I want to know how many days a particular stock is up as opposed to
down or which of the days show the biggest rises, how do I do this? Do
I do it in exploration or in the guru commentary?
For example, I know you can use the "Cum" funtion to calculate a total
(so you could say "Updays = c>o; Cum (Updays);" but where would the
result be displayed? Would you have to use WriteVal in commentary or
would you display it in the indicator pane?
If I wanted to calculate the heaviest month for volume, again, how
could I do this? Do I have to use "AddColumn" in exploration or some
other way?
Thanks