[amibroker] trying stylecloud but working->need to understand

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "halliday_mo" <halliday_mo@xxx>
wrote:

> If you haven't gotten your answer yet, change the 3rd "r" to 0 (a
> zero) in the PlotOHLC statement.
>
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "murthysuresh" <money@> wrote:
> >
> > Hello
> > I am still trying to understand how the stylecloud works. I have
> the
> > following example where i am trying to plot the cmf in style
cloud.

> > i start off by getting a function cmf to return the cmf values.
> > then  i am using the plot ohlc to plot it in stylecloud. i still
> get
> > only a line graph. can someone explain how the style cloud works
> and
> > how i can make this one work properly.
> >
> > _SECTION_BEGIN("Chaikin Money Flow");
> >
> > function CMF(r1)
> > {
> >

> > Graph0=Sum(IIf( H>L && V>0,((( C-L )-( H-C )) / ( H-L ))
*V,0),r1) /
> > Sum(V,r1);
> >
> > return Graph0;
> > }
> > r1=Param("Periods", 21);
> > r=CMF(r1);
> >
> > SetChartOptions(0,0,ChartGrid30 | ChartGrid70 );
> >
> > Plot( r, "CMF", colorBlack );
> > PlotOHLC( r,r,r,r, "", IIf( r > 50, colorRed, colorGreen ),
> > styleCloud , 30, 70 );

Now that fix works. But what are these four parameters for?
PlotOHLC uses OPen High Low Close. In my case O=H=C. L=0; how can it
map a nice chart like what i see. I am not getting this one in my
head.