[amibroker] Backtest problem

I am getting what appears to be good EOD data from Yahoo and my charts
are up to date.  However when I run a backtest the test itself is
cutting off the last week or so ( running my charts back to 2/2/2007
when they had been 2/09/2007 ).

I don't know what's happening or how to fix it !

This is invalidating my strategys for finding current buy signals.

Any suggestions ?
                                                           Herbp