Re: [amibroker] trying stylecloud but not working

Hi,

To plot a cloud you have to set the upper/lower levels of the cloud-area however your four "r" values are all the same so they will plot as a line. You need to decidee what the upper and lower cloud borders are.

bets regards,
herman

Sunday, February 11, 2007, 11:22:09 AM, you wrote:

> Hello
> I am still trying to understand how the stylecloud works. I have the
> following example where i am trying to plot the cmf in style cloud.

> i start off by getting a function cmf to return the cmf values.
> then  i am using the plot ohlc to plot it in stylecloud. i still get
> only a line graph. can someone explain how the style cloud works and
> how i can make this one work properly.

> _SECTION_BEGIN("Chaikin Money Flow");

> function CMF(r1)
> {

Graph0=Sum(IIf( H>>L && V>0,((( C-L )-( H-C )) / ( H-L ))*V,0),r1) /