[amibroker] Re: Clean up zero price quotes

Thanks Graham,
I'm new to AFL, but I've done some coding.....
would you loop through the stocks collection, then for each stock,
would you then loop through the quotations and update as necessary
according to your formula? Or is there some sort of bulk array
command for this?

- dman