[amibroker] Amiquote Yahoo data not able to be imported into Amibroker databases

Hi,

I cannot download Amiquote Yahoo finance EOD ticker data into my
databases. Amiquote is saying that the data was imported, but it did
not. This is similar on both stocks, and indices. I tried to get the
data from Feb 2. 2007 to Feb 9 2007 without luck. I will try again in
a few hours, but if someone knows whats going on, please post.

Thanks,

Eric Paradis