[amibroker] Re: matastock vs amibroker

I agree with all of the above posts. I would like to add that I have
spoken to a number of system traders and they have said that if they
had their time over, they would start immediately with AmiBroker and
not bother with MetaStock, for all the reasons mentioned above
(capabilities, cost, etc).

Pavel.