[amibroker] Re: matastock vs amibroker

I'd say Amibroker, I have tried both, as well as tradestation and
wealthlab. Amibroker is the number one.

VERY competitive price, VERY good programming language - perhaps steep
learning curve but hey - you are going to want a powerful language
eventually, VERY good charts. Scans, explorations. Customizability,
ease of use, plugins, service, you name it.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Natasha ~~!!!"