Re: [amibroker] IB Feed - AB does not collect and save data for symbols only in the RTQ list.

re backfill all RT ... This works, provided I only need a little bit of backfill .. otherwise the IB throttling issue shuts the backfill down.
But ,. I shouldn't have to use this if I have AB and TWS up all day, and the sym is in the RTQ display.

----- Original Message ----
From: Bob Jagow <bjagow@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, February 9, 2007 9:15:12 AM
Subject: RE: [amibroker] IB Feed - AB does not collect and save data for symbols only in the RTQ list.

a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{color:blue;
text-decoration:underline;
}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{color:blue;
text-decoration:underline;
}
p.MsoAutoSig, li.MsoAutoSig, div.MsoAutoSig
	{margin:0in;
margin-bottom:.0001pt;

font-size:12.0pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";
}
tt
	{

}
span.EmailStyle18
	{

color:navy;}
 _filtered {
margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;

}
div.Section1
	{}
-->

Did you
try ?Backfill all rt quote window symbols? ?

I also
check ??auto backfill on 1st data access?

-----Original
Message-----