[amibroker] Custom Axis Scaling

Does anyone know of any way to set the chart right axis to always be a
certain size? For example, I might always want to set the right axis
scaling to 20 points (per half inch) for trading the YM or 2 pts (per
inch) for the ER2 or .10 for many stocks. I tried setting it to
custom, but then had to continually change the data from hour to hour
to keep it on screen. Any suggestions are appreciated!

Thanks,

Jim