Re: [amibroker] AB 390.3 Minor Issues

Hello,

Thankyou Tomaz for your reply. In of the earlier
versions when i had multiple installations the chart
settings used to revert back to default settings
especially MA settings. That problem was solved when i
implemented your advice to turn off auto save of lay
outs.

 Since then i always kept auto save of lay outs turned
off. Only when i make changes to chart layouts i use
auto save of lay outs. But  after the changes are made
in the next run of amibroker itself i turn off
autosave. I always make sure of it.

I have done his manytimes with different beta and
offical versions and never had any problems.In fact
when the upgrade exe was installed of latest version
auto save of lay outs was turned off.

I tried again now as instructed by you. The same
problem relating to price tooltip and layout still is
unresolved.

The only thing i can remember doing unusual is using
the all save button after the latest upgrade
installation which I had never used before( with
autosave of layout turned off). I always used save
button only.

I also checked another installation of Amibroker(in
diferent drive) which i use for EOD(4.89 beta).No
problem there.I have not used autosave in EOD till
now.

Regards

Saji