[amibroker] Re: Annoying message box

Ooops, sorry I didn't notice that, thanks and hopefully they'll
listen...

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Lester Vanhoff" <ebsn247lsm@xxx>
wrote:

> Gary, I can actually see this filed as Suggestion #698 in the
Feedback Center:

> http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/view_bug.php?bug_id=698
>
> Lester
>
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Lester Vanhoff" <ebsn247lsm@>
wrote:

> > I would second the request for the option to disable this pop-up.
This would be of interest to those users who have 100% complete
databases (all tickers from selected exchanges) and don't need this
new feature.