[amibroker] Re: Backtesting using historical fundamentals in AB?

There are cheaper alternatives on the list.
There are also some databases around specifically backtesting e.g
Zacks and this might be cheaper compared to the *institutional
quality* real time data.

A system that tests OK in backtesting also might be able to be traded
without the expensive live feeds.

Brian.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "dwrowley_2000" <dwrowley@xxx>