[amibroker] Working with Composites

I have created Composites of Industry groups in the USStocks database
(212 of them). But I'm having a problem of moving them to an AA
exploration so as to evaluate performance. I can't see a way to move
them via the "Organize Assignments" function under Symbols>. Can it be
done that way? If so how?  If not what is the best way to accomplish
his and maintain the integrity of the list. I have tried it with Word
but that doesn't seem to work and messes up my composites.  Any help
will be appreciated.

Dick H.