[amibroker] Re: Not getting RT data feed from IB

Hello Tomasz,

Thanks for the reply.  I did do the backfill process that you referred
to but it had no effect.  But what did seem work was I had to go out
for a few hours and I shut my computer off.  When I returned I booted
the OS and launched the AB application;  now I am getting a reliable
RT feed off InteractiveBrokers.  Hmmmm????

Mike

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> No, you don't need to do anything with the plugin as new version
comes with newest one (1.6.8).

> If you don't have data for particular symbol - simply backfill it.
>

> Backfill Current option allows to force backfill of currently
selected symbol, while Backfill All RTQ symbols allow to force
backfill of all symbols listed in Real-Time Quote window. Backfill of
multiple symbols is performed sequentially (one at a time) due to
limitations of TWS.

> During backfilling a tooltip pops up informing the user about symbol
being currently backfilled and plugin status color changes to light
blue (turquoise) as shown below: