[amibroker] AB Newbie-Need help choosing data provider

Couldn't find this info searching the group posts.

Using AB (pro v4.89 now) only 2 months - but quotesplus for years.
Use EOD database using ascii import from quotesplus every night.
Just want to have nearly realtime data during mkt hours to create
that days daily bar.
Don't require min or hour bars.  I would overwrite that days RT data
that night with an ascii import from quotesplus.

What I'd like:  Start data source on starting AB and have data come
into AB [like magic :)] for 1000+ tickers every few minutes til the
market closes.

eSignal looks good but ticker limit and cost keep me from it.

Trying to get info from data providers hasn't been easy thus far.
Some that Im looking into:
Yahoo RT.
Is the list of tickrs just a .tls file or must tickers be entered
somehow into Yahoo?
If into Yahoo is this fast or tedious?
Is there a ticker # limitation?
Can AQ work around any limits by parsing the request?
Do you have to choose autoupdate quotes each time you want an update
or will AQ continue running once started?
Do you have to have that Yahoo Java applet running?  If its running
can AB's DDE get data from it?
Is this a good choice?  Price seems right.

QuoteTracker DDE with data source either prophet.net or money.net or
pcquote
Does anyone know what the limit is to the number of tickers that can
be requested at one time?
Can the DDE work around the limit?
How difficult is it to enter tickers and to change some of them day
to day?

Prophet.Net Excel importer [prophetnet>>>>Excel>>>>AB-DDE]
What is the ticker limit?
Do you have to request EACH update by clicking in Excel?
Can you work around the ticker limit?

Finally, will AB allow me to do the things I've suggested above.
Thanks for any consideration to this long winded request.  If you
know of an alternative method/provider that would accomplish my goal,
that info would be appreciated.

Dan