RE: [amibroker] MA lines before candle lines

Hi!

Very good!

Thanks to Jerry and Marcin.

João

Jerry Gress <pleasenospamplease@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:                                  Hi,
 Below is from Marcin at support that may help.

 "Hello,

 The order of plots on the chart depends on the order of PLOT function calls
 in the formula. Alternatively - you can reverse the regular order by using:

 GraphZorder = True;

 in the AFL code. Read:
 http://www.amibroker.com/guide/h_indbuilder2.html

 Best regards

 Marcin Gorzynski
 Amibroker.com Technical Support"

 Unfortunately, I'm not good enough to write how to exactly accomplish what
 you are trying but it's a start.

 Regards,

 Jerry Gress
 Stockton, Ca.