[amibroker] Re: Powerful program with some real design issues

Hi Homar,
I am certainly not the programming type,and I have definetly run
into issues with Ami that I havent with other programs.In my
particular case,it is safe to say the program is not foolproof.

IMHO,it appears with that with the flexibilty and power AMI offers,a
certain level of complexity(quirkiness) comes along with it.I think
in time,this would not be an issue for you,but ultimately that is
your call

Allan

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Homar Simpson" <x77777x@xxx>