From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Ken Close
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2007 10:12 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Plotting when early bars are Empty

I want to plot a series which begins at a recent day in the past.

If the bars visible on the screen is less than the total length of the
series, I can see my plot with a simple

Plot(series,"title",1,1);

If I scroll to the left or zoom out, the plot disappears.

So, I want something that allows the Plot to remain on the screen if the
first visible bar is earlier than the start of the series.

Plot(IIF(IsEmpty(Series),-1e10,Series),"title",1,1);

does not work nor do any variations I have tried.

Can someone please suggest how to make this happen.

Thanks for your suggestion.

Ken