[amibroker] Re: yahoo data problem

Not able to download Yahoo EOD data either.  As a test I created a new
database and let AMIQuote try to populate it with five years of EOD
data.  AQ appears to run correctly but none of the stocks have data
after it completes.

Despite concerns about the accuracy of Yahoo data, the downloads have
worked reliably for months.  This recent download problem may be the
straw that pushes me to a "pay for data" service.