[amibroker] alertif flag question

In AB help file, regarding Flags control of AlertIF function, it
says:

This field is a combination (sum) of the following values:
1 - display text in the output window,
2 - make a beep (via computer speaker)
4 - don't display repeated alerts having the same type,
8 - don't display repeated alerts having the same date/time)

By default all these options are turned ON.

My question is , if I want to make a sound alert repetitively, not
once, but on and on till the condition vanishes, which flag I should
use.
My code is sth like:
 Alertif(staticvarget("error")
==true ,"SOUND  :\\error.wav", "indicator No.1", 0,4);

But sometimes it fails to make the sound alert even when it the
condition is true.