[amibroker] Developing My First System

Hello Everyone,

  This is the description I used: For Beginners. I'm a beginning system developer and I wrote this while developing an initial "fictitious" system. I hope it helps you getting started.

  I intended to teach myself how to used AmiBroker. My first effort, after reading parts of the Users Guide, was to program something I'd never done before.

  The reason I placed this 20 page document in the Files area is two fold: 1) To ask more advanced users to tell me if I'm going in the right direction, before I waisting time doing everything wrong and 2) To help other newbies like myself get started.

  Please review it and provide me wuth your inputs.

  Thanks,

  Bill