Re: [amibroker] Re: Automate System Scan & E-Mail

At a high level, I believe that running a scan every XX minutes during the
day and then using Alertif() would allow you to achieve this.  Lookup
alertif(), you can use this function to send e-mails from Amibroker.

<your code here>
alertif(buy,xxxxxxx);