[amibroker] newbie question about automated trading

I'm thinking of automating my strategy in Amibroker and run the trades
using IB. In Amibroker, how do I know the current account balance and
status? The reason I need to know this is that during automated
trading, we need to manage the account automatically too. If trading
account already has a large position in one equity, even there is a
new entry signal, we still can not enter if there is not enough cash
in the account.

So I need to put different account management heuristics and
strategies into programs to automate the trading. Can anyone on this
board shed some light on this question? I read some documents on
Amibroker but do not find enough docs about managing portfolio or
positions and automate the management.

Is there a simple function to check available cash and positions in
Amibrker account?

Thx.
-ihome