[amibroker] Why, TJ???

Having previously upgraded to AmiQuote 1.93, I specifically told the
AmiBroker RC2 install program *not* to install it this time (I never
touched RC1).  I also unchecked the tick mark for "Create Desk Top
Icon".

My format files ... again ... for the umpteenth time, were
overwritten.  The *#&$^ volume for the S&P 500 is once again too big,
of course.

Can we get a *permanent* fix for this?  Why, every time I install an
update, to I have to remember the fix I had to create?  Why can't
this be done without a hassle?  I have to *remember* what files they
were (it's just mind clutter, thanks), and then I have to take the
time to restore them, and hope I don't break something else in the
process.

Can you please fix this so that your users don't have to fuss with
it?

Yuki