Re: [amibroker] Re: restore my toolbars after upgrade

Hi Lester,

Tuesday, February 6, 2007, 9:32:20 AM, you wrote:

LV> I have filed this with the Feedback Center. Suggestions List,
LV> Issue #813. Once it's filed, there is no reason for other users to file the same suggestion.

LV> Lester

FWIW, or isn't, I agree with this.  TJ, you are a smart guy, and I
know you are designing with MS standards in mind.  But it seems to me
that virtually every "standard" that MS implements has one basic
function: digging their economic moat even deeper and wider.

Seriously, I'd dump them if you would compile for Linux.  Vista is
considerably overpriced, and I plan to skip at least this cycle.

Yuki