[amibroker] Re: restore my toolbars after upgrade

I second the idea of having ALL config settings, including Toolbar specs, stored in easily accessible CFG file instead of in Windows registry, regardless of Microsoft's point-of-view in this matter.

Everyone who supports this idea should report it to the Feedback Center:

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/

Lester