[amibroker] Individual Equity Parms in Backtest

After running AA/Backtest and calling up Individual Equity curve( AA/Individual Equity), the params in the equity pane( right click on pane and click on parameters) are shown. However, if I run another backtest with a different AFL, leaving the individual equity pane open, the parms window does not change. The equity curve changes to show result of new AFL, but the parms window does not. It will change if I close and open the equity pane.

Is this normal? Can someone confirm for me?
Thanks
Dave