[amibroker] Saving equity curve data from multiple backtests

I'm using Fred's great Batman to run backtest batches.  I can then
study the results in report explorer.

But one thing I'd really like to be able to do is save the equity data
from each backtest in the batch, so that I can plot them all together
in Excel and compare them.

Is there some way to do this?  Could I do it with my own scripting (I
know nothing about scripting, but if this is doable with scripting, I'd
learn what is needed).

I don't just want to save the equity graphs as pictures (although that
would be better than nothing), but would like to save the actual equity
data, so I could export and use it in Excel.