Re: [amibroker] Re: Poplulating ALIAS field with ticker names in Information Tab

I've successfully imported items into the Alias field using the ASCII
importer.  The only issue that I have is that I think the ALIAS field length
is shorter than the Fullname or name field, so some of the long futures
symbols for IB wouldn't fit.