[amibroker] Note to Herman (and TJ) about atcFlagEnableInIndicator

A week or two ago, Herman noted some strange behavior when attempting
to use atcFlagEnableInIndicator.  I have seen the same problems.  He
noted that he sometimes got "flat line" ATC's and at other times got
results that looked like values were added to previous ATC values.  I
never saw further mention, but here's what I've found.

The short story is that I've found that turning off QuickAFL with a
SetBarsRequired(100000,100000) gets rid of most of these problems.

It looks like there might still be a few issues left that look to be
cache-related that are too detailed for here.  I'll post a bug later
with a reproduction sequence that I hope helps.

-- Bruce