[amibroker] Poplulating ALIAS field with ticker names in Information Tab

Hi Guys ! Iam looking for a way to write all the  ticker names from
my database in to the "Alias" field in Information tab (I understand it
means to assighn Alias to the ticker ) Iam  using  IB format ,
TICKERNAME-STK-NXY or TICKERNAME-STK-TSE etc. so in this case I would
want to take "TICKERNAME" of all the symbols and write it as an Alias
without "-STK-TSE" part.  Would appreciate any help.