[amibroker] Re: My First system

Brianzee123,

  Thank you for your response. I appreciate them very much.

  Am I on the right track?

  Definitely.
It's a long way to the top though.

  Unquestionably true!

  Suggest improvements to your approach?

  Keep doing what you are doing (reading, thinking, questioning,
discussing, trialling; you are in good company with AmiBroker).
It will be interesting to see what you can do in a few years if you
are still around.

  I will read, think, and question. Discussing my findings in this
  forum is the way I plan to verify/focus my approach.
  Trialling isn't in my dictionary, what is it?

  Suggest improvements to your system development?

  I would say to think carefully about the criteria you use to evaluate
your systems (there is discussion in Pardo about this-I will read it) and to
understand the principles of money management thoroughly (there are
1000's of systems but you only have one trading bank).

  I'm not faminiar with the term: trading bank, what is it?

  My initial reason for starting the document was to learn what a
  system was composed of and how to put one into practice.
  It's a start!

  Soon I'll be up to the place where I can set realistic goals for a system.
  As you point out, the Accumulation/Distribution System wasn't intended
  to be used as a system, but was only used for the purpose of learning
  to think/write/plan etc. in "Systems".

  Thank you for reviewing my approach and providing comments on it.

  I look forward to your comments on my next offering.

  Bill