Re: [amibroker] Re: plot nr7 on a indicator-> == not on any docs

Hello,

It *is* documented in AFL Reference manual (press F1).

http://www.amibroker.com/guide/a_language.html

Operator precedence and the parentheses
AFL supports parentheses in formulas.

Parentheses can be used to control the operation precedence (the order in which the operators are calculated). AmiBroker always does operations within the innermost parentheses first. When parentheses are not used, the precedence is as follows (higher precedence listed first):

      No Symbol Meaning
      1 ++ Post-increment/pre-increment
      (i++ works like i = i + 1)
      2 -- Post-decrement/pre-decrement
      (i-- works like i = i - 1 )

      3 [ ] Array element (subscript) operator
      4 ^ Exponentiation
      5 - Negation - Unary minus
      6 * Multiplication
      7 / Division