From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Tomasz Janeczko
Sent: Saturday, February 03, 2007 5:38 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] AmiBroker 4.90.1 Release Candidate 2

Hello,

AmiBroker 4.90.1 rc2 available now:

http://www.amibroker.com/devlog/2007/02/03/amibroker-490-release-candidate-2
/

It contains two small bug fixes compared to rc1. Upgrade is recommended for
all using rc1.

Note that this is not yet "official" - it is release candidate software -
something like beta
- if you want to get "official" you will need to wait a bit more.

The difference between release candidate and beta is that RC2 comes with
full setup
- with updated help file and all plugins, AmiQuote 1.93 and such.

Existing users: please make sure to use "UPGRADE" version of the setup,
otherwise the database inside "Data" folder will be overwritten.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com