Re: [amibroker] AmiBroker 4.90.0 Release Candidate 1

Hi Tomasz,

I also have another question about this upgrade ...

Since I have already installed AQ 1.93, and have no wish to go
through the restoring a backup of my "Formats" folder again, can I
avoid such hassles with this newest AB upgrade?

As you know, just about everyone has included some line in the
formatting to avoid the "large volume problem" (truncating by three
decimals is the obvious choice).   But I would suggest that future
upgrades either address this, once and for all, or provide warnings,
or options, to not overwrite the "Formats" folder when upgrading
AmiQuote.  Volume is only going to get larger, not smaller.  This
problem, while addressable, is not being addressed in a way that
allows a user to "set it and forget it".  Frankly, I'd like to not
have to remember to deal with this, or worry about it, every time I
upgrade either AB or AQ.

Yuki

P.S.  Thanks for the AQ 1.93 upgrade; it fixed the recent Yahoo
download problem immediately.  That was superb.