[amibroker] Fasttrack plugin not available in File-database settings

I have Amibroker on a desktop computer at home, and on my laptop for
my occasional business travels.

I use the Fasttrack database, and have successfully set up Amibroker
on my desktop computer with the Fasttrack plugin.

However when I try to setup my laptop for Fasttrack with File-Database
Settings, the Fasttrack plugin does not appear for selection.

I'd appreaciate any suggestions.

Many thanks,

Dave Engels