  From: Terry
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2007 10:41 AM
  Subject: RE: [amibroker] Backtesting Index...No Results

  Indexes don't have volume. You probably have a volume limit checked in AA->Settings->Porfolio tab. Check to box to disable if no volume.

  Also, ^RUT has a few month period where Yahoo DID give volume, so I would simply make it 0 when testing indexes, otherwise it will "pay attention" to volume when/if it is there.

  --

  Terry