[amibroker] My First system

Hello,

  I've placed a .doc file in the files area called 'My First system'.

  Please review it and answer the following questions:

  1) am I on the right track?
  2) can you suggest any improvements to my approach to developing a system?
  3) can you suggest any improvements in this system?

  Send your answers directly to me at: halliday_mo@xxxxxxxxx .

  Thanks,

  Bill

  PS Tomasz - Please dispose of the coppy I sent you, I made many revisions to it's presentation in the copy I placed in the files area.