[amibroker] Re: Use AFL to create two charts

Yes - I do mean something else. There is some misunderstanding here.

When I run my backtester AFL, I would like the AFL to do the
following:

1. Open up two seperate price charts - one for long entries, one for
short

2. Use the Plot function to write to either of these charts, for
example:

- Top chart has long entries plotted, together with a trailing stop
loss: Plot(LongStop,"LongStop",colorBlue,styleDots);

- Bottom chart has an indicator on, eg: MA(20)

My questions were around how to do this in AFL.