Trial users vs registered users, was: Re: [amibroker] Re: Amibroker has some fundamental data problems

Bravo TJ Brovo
Their is so much in Ami you can't go wrong... You may have to work
for what you want but it's there. If you want a cookie cutter program
that tells you what you want, get on board that software. When you
realize that you want to customize, or add to it, and that you need
support. You'll be back.

just a newbie, but with a 2 month jump on you!
take care,
mytake

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> >I think it's a very bad strategy if you want to attract more
> > customers... (I heard AB is a good software, too bad I had to
cross
> > it from my list).
> Good luck with other softwares. You will be back here sooner or
later once
> you outgrow other pieces.
>
> As for "strategy" - our strategy is to provide goodies FOR
REGISTERED customers.
> They have advantege of being able to influence the software
development
> (yes we implement thousands of user suggestions) and have access
> to "members only" area and more recent features than people who did
not pay a dime.

> Our trial provides already a lot more than other softwares.
>
> As for the feature you are asking for it was introduced in BETA
software
> and betas are available only to registered software users.
>
> Once it is out of beta, it will be available to the public.
>
> You can not expect us to give everything away. We are not financed
> by every trade commissions (like brokerages) or monthly data fees
(like data vendors).

> Sooner or later you will find that AmiBroker is the best and
cheapest option out there.
> Some find this quickly, without throwing $$$$ on some other
software choices.

> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com